Sunday, November 1, 2009

Exodus 11 and 12 ~ I am a coward moving forward

I don't know.

Posting a public prayer journal is proving to be too much for me in some arena's.

Exodus 11 continuing through 12  is one of 'em...

I am sorry.

I don't know.  The plagues dominate my Head, if you will; and have for most of my life with God. What's different about this prayer for me is the questions stay in my head.  I struggle bringing the listening through my heart...

A few friends with whom I pray regularly over dinner are coming to the house later.  Maybe I will bring this conflict I have to them.  Maybe we can work through this together...

Maybe some of you can help me out, too.  Email me.

I know exactly what I want to say.  I am not confident I want to commit myself in writing.  It is interesting to me that I talk on this subject candidly in public pretty regularly...

Peace...

No comments: