Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Teach me to pray ~ I am going at it again, Brothers and Sisters!

Bless your hearts for reading this.  Again, I am inviting you to Exodus and the Canaanite Woman.  Man, I am really setting myself up!

Remember the earlier Tower of Babel post?  Try this:

While working today ~ preparing breakfast, getting the kids ready for school, walking down the hall to the Chapter Room, riding the subway to work,  sitting at your desk, standing in front of your classroom, winterizing your garden ~ remember to invite God into your business.  Think about the Exodus and the Canaanite Woman stories.  Ask God questions within the deepest part of your heart.  Listen to God's questions within the deepest part of your heart.
Pray Emmanuel

ora et labora

Good night.  rest.  breathe.  feel my heart beat and sigh

No comments: